Saturday, December 23, 2006

The big plan...

Before heading back to school there were three things I wanted to do with my life.

1. Be a fighter pilot
2. Become a professional poker player
3. Become a sports agent

Of those three options the latter seemed the most reasonable and easiest to achieve. I am very good at persuasion and was given a gift for the gab. My IQ is 138, I took a practice LSAT just out of curiosity and scored a 169 with no preparation. That is high enough to attend any law school in the country.

The plan now is to finish my major in communications, get a minor in accounting and follow those up with a JD/MBA degree. It is going to be a long road and the only way I am going to be successful in the business, is to start networking now and never lose focus on the end goal. To do that I have started this blog. I am committed to daily progression toward the end goal of becoming a sports agent. Every day I am going to do some form of research, networking, or marketing of myself. I will keep you abreast of my progress on a daily basis via this blog. Any encouragement and helpful tips you can provide me with would be much obliged.

No comments: